วันเสาร์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

Valentines Day

Happy V-Day Everyone! Unfortunately my day hasn't been quite so happy, as I've been rather sick in bed since last night. I'll spare you all the gory details though, don't worry. The whole thing started yesterday afternoon when we went to see P'Ron's new baby girl (I think her name is Amelia... or something along those lines). I felt a little off in the car on the way over, and got full blown sick after we ate dinner... Went home, walked straight from the car to my bed... didn't really move much for the rest of the evening... I stayed home today trying to recouperate, and it's now about 6 p.m. and I'm feeling alot better (yay me!). Hopefully I'll feel 100% by tomorrow so I'll be able to carry out my plans of going to The Mall with Elisabeth. Anyways, here's hoping you all have a good one back in Canada!

<3

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: