วันเสาร์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

Scar 3D (and off to Ubon tomorrow)

This morning my Coordinator phoned me at 7 30 (waking me up by the way) to inform me that all the paperwork has gone through and that I will be leaving for Ubon eaaaaaaaaarly tomorrow morning. While I'm excited about getting to see Rachel, I must admit I'm a little nervous about taking the bus there all by myself.. Although I'm sure everything will work out fine. Also, apparently since Rachel's host family doesn't have a very large house, I won't actually be able to stay with them.. I will be staying with a foreign teacher from Germany who works at Rachel's school... It kind of sucks because that means Rachel and I won't really be able to hang out at night. But this will be the last time I will see Rachel, as she is going back to Australia in December.. So as long as we get to hang out in the day-time it's all good.

A bit later in the morning I went with P'Patch to the mall, where we met up with Elisabeth and one of Patch's friends who also went to America last year. Patch and her friend were just at the mall to do some banking.. but they agreed to eat lunch with Elisabeth and I before they left. Elisabeth and I shopped around for a bit, and then went to see a movie (Scar 3D, which was pretty much just another teen slasher movie, but it was kind of interesting because of the whole being in 3D and all...) Afterwards I managed to make it back home all by myself (trust me, in a foreign country that is quite an accomplishment)!

I've so far just spent the rest of my evening packing and preparing myself to go to Ubon tomorrow. I won't be taking my laptop with me, so I'm probably not going to be writing much on here until I get back (sometime around the 23rd), sooo I hope you all have enjoyable weeks over there in Canada. Byes for now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: