วันอังคารที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

2 More Days.

The title says it all. I still have 2 more days to go until I can wash my hair. Needless to say, things are getting pretty nasty hair wise. Seriously, going a week without washing one's hair in a country where one's body is pretty much permanently covered in sweat... not a good idea.

Today Marissa and I met up with some of her Thai friends that she knows from back in America.. and we went to one of those cool sushi restaurants where they just put the little sushis on a conveyor belt that goes around and around and you steal off whatever you want to eat. It was friggen expensive, but the food was yummy. Only catch is that they give you a time limit.. an hour and a half to eat whatever you can. The problem was that Marissa and I had eaten breakfast only a couple of hours earlier, and really weren't all that hungry. It was still quite the experience though :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: