วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

My Birthday in Thailand

So.... now (unfortunately) I'm 19. To be honest I'm not too thrilled about the whole turning 19 thing... mainly because now in less than a year I will be 20, and no longer a teenager....

Anyways, my birthday in Thailand was enjoyable. My friend Marissa from America has been staying with me for the last few days, so she was here to celebrate my birthday with me, along with Elisabeth, Patch, and Cherry. We just hung out during the day, pigged out on all the snacks and food my host family had bought... watched a movie. Nothing too exciting really. But it was nice to be able to spend the day with my friends. My host family had a cake made for my birthday, which said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN" on it... They all sang me Happy Birthday, and Patch videoed it.. but unfortunately I don't think I'll have a chance to upload the video until my internet starts working a bit better. I didn't get many presents... my one host aunt made me a purse and my other aunt made me a bracelet. I also got chocolate, and Elli promised to pay for me to eat at Swensens the next time we go to the Mall. Patch and Cherry apparently have ordered me a special present and it won't be here for another few days.... I don't really know what else to say about my birthday.. while I know it was my birthday.. it just didn't really feel like it I guess.. same as with pretty much every other holiday this year (Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.) but then again this whole year really has felt kind of like some kind of crazy weird dream. And in only 25 days I'll be waking up from it (how freaky is that??).
As for the whole not washing my hair for a week thing... It's getting interesting, that's for sure. Honestly, this country is too hot and sweaty to go a week without washing your hair seriously. And my problem is that where my head is getting all sweaty during the day, it's getting my hair wet and then it's going all curly again..... still 4 more days until I can wash it, and I guess we'll just have to see how it looks then :S

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: