วันอังคารที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

And The CountDown Begins...

That's right.. in only 1 month from today I will be both saying goodbye to Thailand, and hello again to Canada. I can just imagine the squeals of excitement most of you back in my homeland are letting out right now. I know you've missed me, but at least I've kept this blog up fairly well so you haven't felt completely out of the loop on what's been going down in Thailand. So I guess now the real countdown begins.. and I still have tons of crap to do before heading back home (well mostly just wrapping up things everything here.. saying goodbye, etc.)...



Today also marks the day of the miraculous return of my bikini... onto the roof of my host dad's car (don't ask me how the hell it ended up there)... My host family seems to think it was the wind that brought it from the clothesline to the car.. but the again they also though I got so sick on Valentine's day due to my jeans being too tight... Needless to say I'm happy to have my bikini back :) although unfortunately my host mom wasn't so lucky as to have her panties returned...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: