วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

1 month and 3 weeks.

I just got back from dropping my parents and Alyson off at the airport for them to go back to Canada. So many things have happened since I last wrote in here.. but honestly, there is no way I could go back and describe everything now. So really this post is just to tell you guys that I'm still alive, I had a great time visiting my family, and that as of now they are safely on their way back to Canada. I haven't had a chance to upload all the pictures yet, but when I do I will (although I'm not really sure when that will be since as of now my internet isn't working too good), and hopefully they will help give you an idea of all the recent happenings. I can tell you now though that words probably couldn't describe how it felt to first see them all again at the airport after being apart for 8 months. I saw them walking towards me off in the distance, and Alyson must have seen me too, because she started running towards me all like it was a moment out of a movie.... it was crazy. To briefly recap everything that we did.. the first 6 days we spent in Bangkok, shopping around and visiting different tourist sites... then we went down to Railay Beach in the South of Thailand for 5 days.. where we stayed in a beautiful bungalow near the beach. It was sad saying goodbye to them at the airport again.. although this time it was much easier since I will be seeing them again in only 1 month and 3 weeks (whereas last time I was saying goodbye to them for over 8 months).



And I also must warn you that I probably won't be updating that much in the next few days either, as tomorrow I am off to Prachuap in the south with Ajarn Rose and some other exchange students.. as far as I know we will be back on April 4th.. so I will update you guys some more then.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: