วันอังคารที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Bolt

Today I met up with Elisabeth at the Mall.. and we went by boat to the downtown area of Bangkok.. with all intentions of going to Jim Thompson's House, a kind of museumy type place about the man who made Thai silk famous.. we walked around a bit looking for this place, and then just kind of gave up and went to watch a movie at Siam (mainly because we didn't feel like walking around any more in the heat). The movie we saw was Bolt... and to be quite honest, that movie made my miss my dogs from back home (one in particular of course) sooooooooooooo much. I swear, I was fighting back tears during the finale of the movie (when I thought Penny was dying of smoke inhalation, and Bolt was just cuddled up next to her). So yeah, that's been about the most exciting thing that's happened to me lately... but to look at this kind of boring spell a totally different way, at least I'm getting a little bit of a break before my family comes (in only 1 week from today!!!!) and things start to get hectic in April (going to Hua Hin with some AFS friends, possibly going to Chiang Mai again with Elisabeth, SongKran festival!, and hopefully a 10 day meditation course...).

Anyways, here's a picture of the dog I'm missing so much (and a hella old picture of me... like seriously, me with long straight hair... that's not something you see very often):

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: