วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Return Date!!

I now know what my date of return to Canada will be..... (drumroll) May 21st, which is the date I had been expecting it to be all along, but now that my plane ticket has been all booked and what not, it is official. Although apparently our AFS end of stay camp will be May 18-21st, which means I will have to say goodbye to all of my Thai friends and host family and what not before the 18th (unless all of my classmates go to the airport to say goodbye to me like they promised they would (Soy even promised he'd give me a goodbye kiss +555)).
Today my host aunt taught me how to make a Thai dessert called "Khao Neeow Sun Kai Yah" which was fun. I'm glad that my host family has at least caught onto the fact that I have nothing to do this week, and they've taken this opportunity to teach me to cook different desserts and what not. The dessert today involved making sweet sticky rice, and then making this thing (I don't know what to call it.. I'm sorry, I'm bad with cooking/baking terms) out of eggs, sugar, and coconut milk to go on top. Of course I'm not going to give you guys the whole recipe (which I did write down as best as I could) because I'm planning on cooking this for all of you when I get back. But I guess if you look really closely at that picture, you might be able to read all of my writing...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: