วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Adventures and Randoms

So, I'm still alive (in case any of you were worrying or anything), still suffering from constant stomache issues, and am now finished high school for the second time! Since I last wrote in here about going to see the KPN Music Award thingy, I've spent one day eating a picnic in the park with my Thai friends, a couple days just bumming around my host family's house, one day poking around Pratunam with Elisabeth (who then slept over at my house), and one day traveling to MBK with P'Patch, Cherry and Elisabeth. Yesterday was the whole MBK day.. and the purpose of going to MBK was to check out the hotel which my coordinator recommended I stay at with my family when they come here in 1 week and 4 days!! Originally she had told me it was better if I went and booked the hotel rooms at the hotel in person.. which is what we were planning on doing yesterday, until she happened to call just as we were in the bus on the way to the hotel... and THEN she told us it was better to book over the internet..... Anyways, we still had an enjoyable day walking around MBK/Siam, but nothing too incredibly interesting happened. Last night when I got back home, I attempted to book the hotel rooms online... I filled out all the information, pressed the "confirm" button.... and then nothing? So I'm not sure if the bookings went through or not. Today I apparently have to go into school to talk to my coordinator about all these plans for my family coming, so I will get her to call the hotel and see if it went through or not.. Anyways, I wish I had more exciting things to tell you all about... but really, I don't. My plans to go to the south with Rose, Elisabeth and some other people next weekend fell through, so as of now I have no plans for the time until my family comes. Hopefully I will be able to find something to do, because I don't really want to spend a week and a half doing nothing....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: