วันจันทร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Thanksgiving Take Two

Not much interesting happened today. Pailin came over for a bit in the afternoon and we watched some TV together and talked. In the evening Marissa from America phoned me to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving (since today is actual Thanksgiving Day, although I'm pretty sure my family ate their Turkey Dinner last night), which was really nice of her, and totally made my day. I don't think my host family is even aware of the fact that it is a holiday in Canada. I would tell them, but they've all been very busy and not really home much since I got back from Ayutthaya due to all the political business here. Yesterday when Pailin was over she told me something about how my host dad was at a meeting while there were riots going on, and in order to escape from the building he had to jump out of a window and then run to a car (while the police shielded him)... Although who knows what actually happened for sure.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: