วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Thanksgiving

Since today (Sunday) is the day that everyone in Canada will be cooking/enjoying their delicious Turkey Dinners, I thought I would just inform you all of what my Thanksgiving dinner consisted of. I ate rice with a spicy beef dish, some weird Thai hot dogs with the mayonaise type stuff in them, a dish with cauliflower and some kind of meat, a dish with cabbage and some kind of meat, and an apple for dessert.

I spent this morning talking to my family on the phone, and friends from back home on MSN. In the afternoon Pailin came over for a visit, and we just sat on the couch and talked about different things. It was nice because I haven't seen her in a very long time. Overall, it was nice to just have a relaxing day to catch up with people from back home, as well as a friend from Thailand.

Here is a picture I took yesterday while waiting for Elisabeth and Charlotte in front of Rose's school. I noticed that right next to the busy Bangkok street, there was a person sitting and fishing in the dingy ditch water. This is Thailand. Expensive or modern things right next to poor or traditional things.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: