วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

3 MONTHS!

Today I have officially been in Thailand for 3 months! Yay me. And today I also managed to get to an internet cafe, which is where I am writing this from, so I must keep my blog short and sweet. The massage course is going quite well so far. There are 6 other AFS students attending it. All girls, and all German. They all speak English very well though and are all very nice. We are sharing a room which is upstairs in the massage school. We just sleep on matresses on the floor, (which is what I'm used to from sleeping at my host families house anyway) and have only squat toilets to use in the bathroom :S However, we are having a fun time, practicing massage in the morning and early afternoon, then we have the rest of the day free for shopping and eating and visiting temples (which there are about a million of in Ayutthaya) and what not. So far we have learned the first 4 or 5 (I'm not really sure) steps out of 7 of Thai massage.. which so far only concentrate on the legs and arms. We have learned to do all kinds of weird things though, as Thai massage is not the normal kind of Western massage, for example, as part of the foot massage we give, we crack the persons toes. I am beginning to develop bruises on my legs from having so many intense leg massages so often... I must be singing off now though. On next Friday I will go back to Bangkok and back to my host family, and I will write a nice long blog including pictures from the massage course then. Cheerio for now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: