วันจันทร์ที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Knitty Knit

I spent most of today talking on the phone with my family, catching up with other people and friends via facebook and MSN, and knitting. I now have 6 rows of my Afghan completed, but had to stop because my hands started getting all cramped up. It was nice just to have a relaxing day though. Tomorrow I will get a chance to relax as well, but hopefully I will also somehow manage to clean up my room a bit (while Rachel was here I managed to create quite a huge pile of random things beside my bed). On Wendesday morning I have to be in Ayutthaya to start my massage course at 9 in the a.m. I think Elisabeth, Annika, and I will all take a bus together there. Apparently buses leave from some station in Bangkok every hour, so we're thinking maybe we'll catch the one at 7.. which means Wednesday is going to be a very very early morning.

p.s. pictures from Rachel's stay here can be found at: http://community.webshots.com/album/567495749eSHUre

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: