วันจันทร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Afghan and Packing.

You'll never guess what I did yesterday.... Firstly I finished my afghan. Remember, the one I've been working on since September? Well I casted off yesterday, all I have left to do is sew all the loose bits back into the main afghan. And then once I'd finished that, I spent half of the day packing up all of my crap. Although I felt like I was being fairly productive at the time, it kind of sucks now because all my clothes are in suitcases.. which means I'm gunna have to un pack them to wear them.. and then just pack it all back up again before I leave. On the more positive side though, I was able to sort through the rest of my crap and decide what things are staying and what things are leaving. It turns out that over these past 10 months I have somehow accumulated sooooo many clothes that I think I'm going to have to leave about half of them here. Which is okay, because I still have a whole wardrobe in Canada so I'm not really in desperate need of clothes... and also I can maybe leave them here with someone who is in need of some clothes... Anyways, here is a picture of my afghan all layed out on my bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: