วันศุกร์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Happy May Everyone!!

I’m sure you all realize what that means… it is now officially the month of my return to Canada (in 20 days from now, to be exact). AFS Thailand has confirmed my flights back to Canada, and has sent us all mail about our end of stay camp and things about readjusting back to life in where ever it is that we came from… Only shitter thing is that according to them I’m only allowed to go back with 1 bag up to 20 kilos, which really is nonsense because when I came here they let me bring 2 bags up to 20 kilos each, and what kind of crazy person would come to Thailand for a year and end up with less stuff than they started with???

Anyways, yesterday Marissa and I (along with Patch and Patcha) spent the night at Cherry’s house (AKA my ex host families house). It was enjoyable, but really we didn’t do anything all that exciting. Pretty much just sat around and watched movies all day. And to be honest it was kind of weird for me to be back there again. It was nice to see P’Beam and P’Kla and everyone else (except my ex host dad who I swear will never cease to annoy me with all his talk of money and telling me how fat I am.. and to make matter worse I think he had a little bit too much whisky to drink, which just made him extra obnoxious). But I dunno, being there just brought back many memories of living there, both good and bad…. Patch, Patcha, and Cherry gave me my belated birthday present, which was a cartoon characature drawing thing of me all dressed up Thai style. It's super cute, and such a cool present to get since I've never had a cartoon drawing of me done before.


Early tomorrow morning (AKA late tonight).. at 3 a.m. to be exact, Marissa and I are going to Trat province in the South East with my host family to spend the day and 1 night there. I'm not sure if we're staying in a hotel or camping out or what (because my host family sure seems to have alot of shit packed for the trip...), but it should be fun. I think Sunyair is really excited about going swimming in the ocean, so I told her I would go with her ;) Anyways, I'll try to take lots of pictures for you all to see.. and for now, just remember that it is only 20 more sleep (well more like 19 since I probably won't actually sleep tonight at all) until I will be seeing you again..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: