วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Home Again Home Again

So I'm still alive, and now home. It's kind of hard to describe how it feels. But I must admit the fact that I survived a year in Thailand without any major injuries or illnesses is pretty amazing. I feel very accomplished. I guess this is the end of my blog though. I feel no need to keep it up now that I'm home (however I've been told by some people that they enjoy reading my blog and I should keep it up, so maybe I will start a new one to document other exciting happenings in my life, who knows)... So I guess this is the end.... Byes for now. Cheerio. Take care na.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Yes! I really enjoyed your blog a whole bunch. It'd be nice if you updated once in a while to let us know how you're doing.

Take care!