วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

Childrens Day

Today is Childrens Day in Thailand... kind of the same idea as Mothers or Fathers Day, only for Children (obviously). So, my host family had kind of a party-type thing at our house today for all of the children who live on our street. This pretty much meant that there were little kids running around our house and eating all kinds of good candy all throughout the day. My host parents had different games for them to play (musical chairs and such) and gave out prizes (such as toy trucks, guns, dolls etc.) to all of the kids. I partnered (is that spelled right?) with my host sister for one of the games... she had to sit blindfolded and feed me cake (there were about 4 other couples doing this) and whoever finished first won a prize... and, well, we won!!! My prize was some chocolate bar type things, which I really didn't feel like eating after all that cake... My host dad took some pictures with my camera for me, so here is one of Sunyair feeding me:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: