วันจันทร์ที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

Thai Dance and Solar Eclipses and What Not (Oh My)

Since my internet has decided once again to stop working… I’m going to type this up now (7 pm on Monday January 26) on Microsoft Word… and post it on my blog as soon as my internet decides to cooperate. Today was actually a really productive day (unlike yesterday, which I spent chatting to people from Canada on MSN…..) I talked to Ajarn Supanee, the teacher who taught me Thai Language last semester, and she said she can teach me on Wednesday mornings from now on (only for an hour though, which still isn’t very much (I’m pretty sure Elisabeth studies 2-3 hours each day of the week)… but it’s better than what I’ve been doing lately i.e. nothing) After lunch I went to my Thai dance class, and ended up practicing for the rest of the afternoon because apparently I will be performing a Thai dance in front of the whole school this Friday!!!! I guess there is some kind of fair going on at school (I have no idea why?) and there will be all kinds of activities and shows, such as Thai dance, and apparently different bands will be playing… It shall be fun, and I’ll make sure to video it all for you to see! Honestly, the dance I’m doing isn’t THAT hard, but since I haven’t gone to practice in 3 weeks so I don’t really know the steps all too well, and because I’m kind of new at this whole Thai dance thing…. I must admit I’m finding it quite difficult. And when it was time to finally go home, I was feeling super exhausted and just super sweaty and hot and gross (of course added to the fact that I got noodle sauce all on my shirt at lunch, and hadn’t shaved my legs in a few days, and forgot to put on perfume in the morning…….. I just wasn’t feeling all too beautiful today hahaha). When I got home I did some laundry and ironed my uniforms for tomorrow/Wednesday… Yay me!

I have this master plan that one of these days I’m going to make a video blog of a life in the day of me… just showing all you guys what school is like and what not. I talked to Patch about the idea, and she volunteered to be my camera woman. I’m not sure when we’ll do that whole thing, but hopefully soon since school is over on February 21st…. I’ll keep you updated


p.s. I got my internet to work for all of like 2 minutes, yay me! And also, apparently there was supposed to be a solar eclipse tonight? (according to Patch)... but I cant really tell the difference.. everyone tells me if I look outside I won't see any stars, but ummmm, I never actually see stars here anyways (hello, Bangkok, polution... yeah)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: