วันศุกร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Jarhead//Click

Today was a bit more eventful than the last few days, but still not super exciting. P'Kla drove me to school where I talked to my Coordinator and Advisor about plans for the school break. My Coordinator still thinks it would be better to wait until after the break to do the week exchange with Rachel, and I have to agree with her partly on it because I know it would be more interesting if she came here and went to school with me, rather than just came and hung around my house with me. That after all is the point of the week exchange, to go visit another school and what not. However, I don't know how I'm going to survive if the rest of the break keeps up like this. I think it will get better once everyone else is finished exams and what not, because then I will actually have people to hang out with. Anyways, my Coordinator said it's ok for Rachel to come here, I just have to make sure it's all good with my host family and then arrange dates and transportation for her and what not. Hopefully it all works out. If not, I will just find a way to maybe hang out more with someone who lives closer around here... Patch invited me to go with her next Thursday to the same school we went to before to do different activities and games with the students. It'll give me something to do I guess. It'll give me something to do I guess. Beam didn't come over today, which means we still haven't bought the tickets for the ballet. I'm starting to freak out because it's a week from tomorrow, and still no tickets! I guess if we can't get them in time, there are different performances we can go see which are part of the same festival... I think they have different shows all the way to the end of October actually. And my Coordinator is supposed to contact AFS for me to confirm the massage course for October 1-10... and then phone me back. But people around here aren't generally to good at the phoning back thing. So I will probably just phone her in a couple of days. When I got back from school, I spent the rest of the afternoon watching English movies/TV shows on our new cable channels! I watched ER, Jarhead, and Click. Jarhead was really good, and I was enjoying it alot while I was watching it alone, but then my host dad came in and it was kind of awkward watching it with him.. mainly just when there were any sexual references... because Thais kind don't display any sexual feeling at all..... by that I mean they won't even hold hands in public... Anyways, I was glad when my host mom came in and called me for dinner haha so I could get out of that awkward situation. Tomorrow I think I will be going to a nearby mall with Elisabeth to go see a movie or something in the afternoon. I think we both are just desperate to get out and do something, no matter what it is. Shall be fun.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: