วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Noodles

Nothing much exciting happened today besides eating noodles for lunch. And when I say "eating noodles" I mean forcing myself to chew and somehow swallow the noodles. Honestly, they weren't that bad. I eat them willingly at school as an alternative to rice all the time. But for some reason they just weren't sitting well with me today, and I had a headache (I think maybe they had alot of MSG) and kind of felt like puking. I ate some candy to get rid of the taste and it actually, amazingly worked. I don't feel like writing too much now, because really there is nothing too exciting to write about.. and I don't want to bore you all. And my laptop is starting to warm up and burn my legs, so I think I'll be going now. Oh, on the bright side it stopped raining today (it's been raining for the last week nonstop). While before when it was raining it was icky and muddy outside so I didn't feel like going out and doing much, now that it's stopped it's blisteringly hot outside so I don't feel like going out and doing much. Oh Thailand.

Wow, just as I wrote this it started raining.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: