วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

The Nutcracker

Must write quick because I have to go pick up Rachel at the train station.. but apparently our taxi to go pick her up isn't here yet. Hmmm. This means I could have slept in longer. The Nutcracker last night was amazing. It really just put a smile on my face. All the beautiful costumes, the music (they had a live orchestra playing everything), and the dancing all put together was just magical. It was my little bit of Christmas I'll get this year, I guess. Also, there were soooo many foreigners there. So many cute little girls wearing princess costumes or tutus. I thought it was really sweet, it kind of reminded me of how I used to dress up when I was that small. I think Beam felt a little out of place just due to the fact that everyone else there was either a foreigner, or a very wealthy high society type Thai person. I think she liked the ballet itself though.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: