วันจันทร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Today

Today consisted of studying some Thai, reading more of The Memory Keeper's Daughter (I'm having a hard time putting it down... although I really should slow down on my reading because I don't know when the next chance I'll have to get back to that bookstore will be), watching The Weakest Link until the power went out due to some crazy raining outside, trying to get a hold of Rachel from Australia (however it appears she has no minutes left on her phone), and trying to figure out what Christmas gifts to buy everyone back home. I'm hoping that sometime soon I will actually be able to get a hold of Rachel and arrange for her to come stay with me the last week of September, or else all my days from now until the massage course starts are going to be just like today.... It wont be the end of the world, it's just a little frustrating when I'm in Thailand! and there are so many amazing things I could be seeing/doing, but instead I'm cooped up in this little house. Hmmm

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: