วันพุธที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

A Quick Note...

I just found out that I will be leaving for my weekend with Beam a little earlier than expected, i.e. tomorrow morning at about 10. This is because P'Kla has to go to JJ Market at 10, and he doesn't want to drive all the way there, come back and pick me up, and then take me to where I'm supposed to be taken to (Beam's Gramma's house I think :S) because it will waste too much gas. I'm looking forward to actually just going to JJ Market with him, since it's supposed to be the biggest market in Bangkok with lots of exciting things to buy. He needs to go shopping for something to do with fish. Possibly a fish tank. I'm not really sure. I will be spending Thursday night in Nonthaburi at Beam's Gramma's home, and then we have to leave very early on Friday morning to go to Chanthaburi province in the SouthEastern of Thailand. First we will be going for breakfast at a beautiful waterfall in a national park, then we will go rafting for 2-3 hours. Later we will go to a place called Oasis Sea World, where they apparently breed dolphins and put on dolphin shows. We will we staying at a nice hotel on the beach. And, I must admit that I am pretty excited about the prospect of having some more hot showers at the hotel. Silly me, I'm more excited about the showers than anything....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: