วันศุกร์ที่ 19 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Ampowah Photos

Sooo Patch just sent me pictures from the trip to Ampowah (planing Mangrove trees in the Mangrove forest by the sea... in case you've forgotten..) they can be found here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569124683RIWTOq

Tomorrow Rachel will be flying back to Australia.. The plan is for me to go with my Coordinator to the airport in the afternoon tomorrow (maybe around 2ish) so I can say a final goodbye to her. I bought her a silly little gift going away gift after school at Tops today, which hopefully she will like. It's just a little hamburger keychain that says "love you" on it.. to remind her of all the good food (i.e. hamburgers) she is going to get to eat now... and it will match the french fry phone that she bought in Bangkok. Other than that I have absolutely no plans for the weekend. But I'm sure it will be no problem to find something to keep myself occupied.

There are also some new videos at: http://community.webshots.com/album/565019446hXFBpQ?start=0 (but not all of my videos as it takes forever to load them... enjoy... and you guys do know you can always post me comments on here.. sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. It would be nice to have a bit of feedback once in a while... for starters, tell me how you like the videos?)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: