วันพุธที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Christmas Eve



Today is Christmas Eve (Day?) and still no parcel from home. Mai Bpenrai (no worries). Because after all, it really doesn't feel like Christmas at all (no snow, no Christmas lights, no stockings etc). And luckily I had a good day with my friends at school today to help from getting too depressed about missing out on the whole holiday thing. I decided that since I didn't really have any pictures of me with my classmates, I needed to start bringing my camera to school and taking some. So, I had my camera with me today, and Patch pretty much told me that if I just took it out all of my classmates would come running to take pictures (that is one thing Thais LOVE to do.... (take pictures)). So....... it started out as just taking pictures with a few girls (plus Somdech) whilst we were on our way to the hong nam (toilet).... and when everyone else saw that I had my camera out, they pretty much came running. It was one of the funniest things I've seen. It went something like this:

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Haha How funny! :) I love everyday type pictures. :) Please take a bunch of you and your friends doing various things.