วันจันทร์ที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Harry Potter

Today was pretty uneventful, seeing as I stayed home sick for the day, except I really didn't feel sick at all. It was really nice just to get a chance to relax though, because it seems during the week I get all tired from waking up for school at 630 every morning, and then I never get any rest on the weekends because I always have plans. And those plans also usually involve waking up early as well. So overall I haven't really had too much time to catch up on my rest since I've been here, except the first couple of days with the host family before I started school, but I was still too jet lagged then to really be able to take advantage of it. I spent my day chatting with a certain special someone on MSN, then watching Harry Potter with Beam (who stayed home sick from her classes today as well) and Kla, and reading entirely too much of Pillars of the Earth. When I say I read too much of it, I mean I'm starting to freak out because I'm now over halfway through the biggest book I brought with me to read. I'm really starting to doubt that all these books are going to last me the whole time I'm here. At least I've seen quite a few English books in bookstores around here, so hopefully I will be able to re-stock my pile of books sometime soon. I just can't seem to put Pillars of the Earth down (I'm really thankful you lent it to me Bessy!). So for any of you out there who are looking for a good read, I highly recommend The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. Tomorrow I think I will make an effort to try and go to school. I just keep reminding myself I only have school until October 12th, and then I get a month long break, if it weren't for that I think I'd be going crazy(er) right now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: