วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Pictures

This morning I was finally able to have good long conversations with my parents, Alyson, and Keith. It was super nice to hear all of their voices, although I must admit, it was a little hard to hear them through all the cock-crowing/people cheering on the cock fights. I spent the rest of the morning/early afternoon trying to find a website to upload all of my pictures on to for your viewing please, because basically I just don't want my blog to be clogged for pictures. I will still put some gooders on here, but if you want to see more, you can go to:


Early this afternoon my host dad got back from Germany, and with him he brought sausages. And when I say he brought sausauges, I mean it. I think he had a whole suitcase full of German food, which now adds up to a whole fridge full. He brought a whole bunch of pepperoni back, which I was super excited about, however my host family was all completely confused as to what it was, and my host mom was convinced she needed to boil the pepperoni sticks before we could eat them... I found it a little amusing though, having all this German food, including bratworst, and other sausages, and some kind of pork, all with a plate of rice. Totally not German style, but oh well. I don't think I've ever eaten so many sausages in one sitting in my life. Because of my host dad coming home or something, Cherry didn't go to her extra study stuff, so I got to spend some time with her in the afternoon just watching tv, and visiting. She also told me that she is going to try and switch her Saturday extra study stuff to Friday night, so that she can spend Saturdays with me, which is nice of her. Unfortunately though, she has finally moved her computer into our bedroom, which means she is constantly playing crappy pop songs through it....

Later this afternoon we headed out for supper in Chinatown. It honestly wasn't too exciting, but I did take a few pictures to give you an idea of what Chinatown is like:

Last night the dogs were fighting again. I feel so bad for them, because it's always the pregnant one fighting with one of the boy dogs, and I'm pretty sure it's always over food. These dogs are soooo skinny, so I think they just fight out of desperation, and in the pregnant ones case, she knows she needs extra food for her babies, and is super protective over her food. Anyways, apparently one dog got its tongue bit quite badly by the other, and there was blood everywhere. This morning when I went to have breakfast, one of the dogs was all chained up, and I could see bite marks all on its face, and where it's tongue was all cut up (it's tongue was hanging out because it was panting). Poor things :( That also reminds me, when we were in Chinatown walking down some sidestreet, it stunk sooo bad like dead, and there was a dead dog laying on the side of the street. So sad.

It's been 1 month since I said goodbye to my family at the airport, and began my flight over here....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: