วันอังคารที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Cocks

Although today is my last day of sleeping in before school, I can't sleep in because of the stupid fighting cocks are all making noise. And it's not just like on a regular farm where there is only one rooster who goes at it, there are about 20 or 30 of them here who have been making noise for hours and hours... It's worse too because Cherry and I moved into our new room last night, which is right next to the cock house thing. I just want to throw something at them to make them shut up, but then I remember that soon they will be fighting and probably die anyways, and then I feel sad for them. They're probably just making so much noise because they want out of the silly tiny cages they're cooped up in. Poor things. It's also just generally a lot noisier in this room. It's nice though because now I have my own closet I can hang my clothes up in and what not. I'm starting to run out of clean clothes though, and they still haven't told me or shown me what they want me to do with my dirty clothes. At one point my mom said I only have to wash my own underwear, and apparently I'm supposed to do it in this little bucket that's under the sink, but there is no soap or anything to wash with.. and I don't know where I'm supposed to put my other dirty clothes. Cherry doesn't have to stay late after school today though, unlike on Monday and Tuesday, so I can ask her when she gets home....

I finally figured out what all of my brothers names are though. Keng is the oldest, he is 25. Kla is 23. Klang is 21. Then there is Cherry who told me she is 17. The youngest is Korn, who also told me he is 17. I'm not sure if they just have problems with numbers, or if there is just something going on weird in their family that I don't know about.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: