วันอังคารที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Hellboy

Yesterday school was pretty pointless. I had a double block of flower making, but started making a fish out of money instead. I will finish it this afternoon. It was very tedious work, having to fold money like the tiniest fan I've seen in my life. And the teacher didn't really give me many instructions, she just gave me one to kind of copy and figure it out myself. In the afternoon, Patch took me to the Siam Bank to open an account there. The bank people were nice, and I feel so much better now that my money is in the bank rather than just sitting at my host families home... After that, we walked to Tops and shopped around the market a bit, bought popcorn, and then P'Kla and P'Beam came and picked me up. Once we got home and sat around for a little bit and then realized we had nothing to do, the three of us went to Fashion Island. I didn't buy anything, but Kla got a whiteboard (don't ask me why) and Beam got a new badminton racket. Speaking of badminton, I'm supposed to have Badminton class today, but my host family still hasn't bought me a sport uniform yet. There is one guy at school who keeps trying to talk to me, but he doesn't speak any English, so sometimes he talks to Patch and then she talks to me. Anyways, apparently he has a band which he plays drums in, and he keeps wanting to know what kind of music I play. I'm not sure if he'll ask me to go play with them sometime, but I really would love to, because I miss my bass :( and playing with a band.
While at Fashion Island, we spent about 10 minutes playing some air hockey, during which I lost quite badly to Kla, but did alright against Beam. We went and ate at the foodcourt there, and I really must admit, I'm getting so sick of nasty Thai food from food courts/the school cafeteria. I'm really not looking forward to lunch today, which is coming quite soon... I don't mind nice home cooked Thai food, but fast food stuff is just bad. We had a spur of the moment idea to go see Hellboy after we were done eating, even though it was a school night for me and I would be up late. I really didn't care. The movie ended up being alot better than I had expected, but I think partly I only thought it was so good because it was in English. However, I did get super tired about halfway through, and spent the rest of the movie just trying to stay awake.. So when I got back to my host families home (around 11 pm) I just went straight to bed and didn't write on here. I've been sooo tired lately. I even noticed last night that I now have bags under my eyes from being so exhausted. I'm seriously considering asking if I can just skip a day of school to try and catch up on my sleep. I know I can sleep in on weekends, but so far I just haven't been able to sleep in at all.
This morning at school for the first two periods there was a play to go watch. Since it was in Thai, Patch had offered to bring me a copy of the play that was in English, so I could read along, but then she was sick today and didn't end up going to school. So I went to the play, but I was bored out of my mind and in incredible pain from having to sit cross-legged while wearing these stupid annoying shoes with huuuge buckles on the sides that dig into the sides of my feet and cut off the circulation. When the play was over and I finally got to stand up, I felt my hips like pop back into place... Not a good sign. Since Patch isn't here today at school, that means I'll probably just be going home right after school, so hopefully Beam is around to keep my company.
I think the one dog might have had her puppies, but I'm not sure, because the other day Cherry and I had a conversation that went like this:
Cherry: "Guess how many puppies?"
Me: "Oh she had the puppies?"
Cherry: "Yes, guess how many?"
Me: "Six?"
Cherry: "I think nine."
Me: "Where are they?"
Cherry: "I think soon."
Me: "Oh, okay."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: