วันพุธที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Barlow

Yesterday and today were just full of goodbyes. Definitely not the funnest part of this whole exchange experience. Today my parents, Alyson, and I drove to Calgary. We are spending the night here tonight, and then early tomorrow morning I am leaving on a jet plane. Sorry, couldn't resist. Right now I'm just hoping that I haven't forgotten to pack anything vital. Anything non-vital I can just buy once I get to Thailand. For example, I forgot to bring earrings. This means my ear holes may grow over whilst I'm away! Believe it or not, this is not truly a life or death situation. I can just buy new earrings in Thailand! Anyways, I thought I would just write a quick last post from Canada so here it is. Enjoy. During this whole day today, every time something happened, Alyson would point out that it would be my last time experiencing it in Canada, such as my last Canadian sunset. I am going to miss that girl and her silly ways. I can tell you right now too, that if you are someone who cares enough about me to be reading this right now, I will miss you too. <333333

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: