วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Desk

So I'm not even going to lie, I'm kind of pissed. So I thought I would come on here and rant. When I got home from school today, there was a new desk in our bedroom (note that our room already contains one desk with all of Cherry's things). Since the new desk was empty, I assumed it was for me, so tonight I started unpacking all of my books and things and putting them on the desk. Cherry then comes in and tells me that the new desk is for her computer. So I asked her what is the old desk for then? And she just said "I don't know." So I had to move all of my crap off of the desk so she can have two desks and I get nothing. Somehow this whole situation seems very unfair, I have to share a bed, and now my host sister gets two desks in one room and I get none.. Correction, I get a dinky little bed-side table. My AFS coordinator is deffinately hearing about this tomorrow.... ok I'm done ranting now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: